- Exhibition Date:
- 19-21 October 2018
- Exhibition Hours:
- 09:00AM - 07:00PM
- World Trade Center Metro Manila
- Exhibition Size:
- 11, 300 sqm.
- Ticket Prices:
- Php500.00 - Regular
- Php400.00 - Senior Citizen
- Php250.00 - Student
ICON: Peacock Chair Redux
The Philippines’ top furniture designers and young design talents partner with the country’s seasoned manufacturers in this tribute to the Peacock Chair (Philippine Chair), a world-class furniture piece crafted in the early 20th century Philippines that tells the incredible story of the Filipinos’ creative spirit as a source of triumph and redemption.
The original Peacock Chair design in traditional rattan reemerges in fresh 21st century designs in this special exhibit, exploring innovative methods, design possibilities, and alternative raw materials in the country.
Participating Designers & Companies
- Leo Sano for Locsin International
- Mark Gerby Rivera for Country Accents, Inc.
- Jim Torres for Industria Home Vico Design and Manufacturing, Corporation
- Tony Gonzales for A Greeting Card Co.
- Budji Layug for Kenneth Cobonpue
- Jinggoy Buensuceso for Prizmic and Brill et Compagnie, Inc.
- Val Padilla for Luzon Rattan Industries
- Leeroy New for MCCA Industrial Corporation
- Tes Pasola for Prado Filipino Artisans, Inc.