Congratulations to Aoi Kitami of Abiste Corporation, Japan
for winning the Manila FAME April 2019
Luxe Escape Dream Destination Raffle Promo!
An exciting 3-day escapade to a Philippine premier resort-destination in the majestic island of Bohol awaits one lucky overseas-based Manila FAME trade buyer at Luxe Escape!
One lucky winner will have the chance to explore the wonders of the majestic island of Bohol and revel in a lush vacation spree that includes round-trip domestic airfare with airport facilitation, a 3D/2N stay at a luxury resort for 2 persons, and an experiential immersion day tour.
At Manila FAME's Luxe Escape, overseas-based trade buyers will get an unforgettable treat of a lifetime!
The Luxe Escape raffle promo is sponsored by the Tourism Promotions Board (TPB), an attached agency of the Department of Tourism that promotes the Philippines as a world-class tourism and MICE destination.
BoholTourism Promotions Board of the Philippines
- To join the raffle promo, overseas-based buyers must have arrived at the Manila FAME October 2019 trade show.
- Upon arrival at the World Trade Center Metro Manila, Philippines, overseas-based buyers should proceed to the registration counter to receive their raffle tickets and drop into the designated box. The drop box will be available at the Luxe Escape Booth at the World Trade Center Main Lobby from 25-26 April 2019.
- The cut-off for joining the raffle will be on 26 April 2019, at 2 pm.
- The raffle draw will be held on 26 April 2019, 3 pm at the World Trade Center Main Lobby. An alternative raffle draw date and venue may be organized by CITEM management, as may be deemed necessary.
- Only one raffle ticket is allowed per qualified overseas trade buyer.
- Only the registered winner can claim the prize and no replacement is allowed.
The Manila FAME Luxe Escape promo prizes shall consist of the following:
- A 3D/2N in a resort good for two (2) persons, in a hotel or resort to be determined by the Tourism Promotions Board (TPB)
- Tour Package prepared by the TPB as well.
- Round Trip Economy Airfare, good for two (2) persons (Manila-Resort Destination-Manila).
- Registered overseas-based trade buyers** joining the Luxe Escape Dream Destination Raffle Promo are encouraged to witness the drawing and selection of the Luxe Escape Raffle Promo April 2019 edition winner.
- The raffle winner will also be notified by his/her winning via email immediately after the announcement for documentation purposes.
- The winner must present to CITEM a copy of his/her passport page with photo and signature consistent with the name(s) on the ticket(s) within 30 days of the drawing or the winner’s prize will be forfeited and will be considered as a donation to CITEM.
- The Luxe Escape Raffle prize is valid for one year from the date the winner has been announced. The travel period of the raffle winner to the Luxe Escape Destination must be in conjunction with his/her next visit to a Manila FAME edition (October 2019 or April 2020).
By entering this raffle, the participating Overseas-based Trade Buyer must adhere to the following conditions:
- Accepts and agrees to be bound by all the rules, limitations, and restrictions set forth herein. The mechanics will also be posted in the website at www.manilafame.com.
- Agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material across the social media platforms by the Luxe Escape Raffle Promo Organizers, i.e., CITEM.
- Releases CITEM, its trustees, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind or caused by or resulting from acceptance, possession and use or misuse of the prize.
- The winner also agrees to indemnify and hold CITEM harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize.
- Understands and agrees that a voucher will be awarded during the raffle draw and that an advance notice of at least two (2) months prior to the planned trip should be forwarded by the winner to CITEM to provide ample time to arrange the resort and airline bookings.
- Understands that the travel documents (passport & visa), taxes and other travel related expenses other than those included in the prize shall be shouldered by the raffle winner.
- CITEM reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and in its own discretion.
- CITEM reserves the right, at any time, to revoke, modify or suspend the Raffle if, in its sole judgment, the Raffle is not capable of being conducted as specified.
Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the raffle or any prize awarded shall be settled through:
- Amicable Resolution
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Or exclusively in a court located in Pasay City
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of CITEM in connection with the raffle shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the Philippines, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Philippines.
Round-Trip Economy Class Flights
**Overseas Trade Buyer is an owner, a C-level executive, or a key influencer, or a recommendatory-consultant in a company engaged in the design and construction, the manufacturing, trading, or distributorship of any of the following products: furniture and furnishings, home accent, gift items, lamps and lighting, festive seasonal décor, fashion accessories and wearables, handwoven and architectural components, visual arts, health and wellness, and gourmet gifts.