- Exhibition Date:
- 19-21 October 2018
- Exhibition Hours:
- 09:00AM - 07:00PM
- World Trade Center Metro Manila
- Exhibition Size:
- 11, 300 sqm.
- Ticket Prices:
- Php500.00 - Regular
- Php400.00 - Senior Citizen
- Php250.00 - Student
Win a free amazing Luxe Escape holiday at the Philippines' celebrated hotel and beach resorts!
The Luxe Escape Raffle Promo is open to all registered overseas-based Manila FAME October 2018 trade buyers.
Register here to qualify for the Raffle.
An exciting five-day vacation in the heart of the Visayan region awaits!
One lucky trade buyer will have a chance to explore the beautiful wonders of Cebu and Bohol across an exciting tour that covers the island’s most prolific cultural sights and tourist destinations.
The first leg of the tour will include island hopping across Cebu’s Mactan Island, Olango Island, and Nalusuan Island; a trip to the San Vicente Marine Sanctuary; and visits to the workshops of some local Manila FAME exhibitors.
On the third day, the winner will then travel to Bohol where they will go to the island’s iconic Chocolate Hills, Man-made Forest, Balicasag Island and Tarsier Sanctuary. The Philippine Tarsier, known as the world’s smallest primate, is a symbol of Bohol’s eco-tourism.
This is inclusive of round-trip airfare, transport, and 5D/4N hotel accommodation.
Tourism Board of the Philippines
- To join the raffle promo, foreign buyers must be present at the Manila FAME October 2018 edition.
- Upon arrival at the World Trade Center Metro Manila, Philippines, foreign buyers should proceed to the registration counter to receive their raffle tickets and drop it to the designated box. The drop box will be available at the Luxe Escape Booth at the World Trade Center Main Lobby from 20-21 October 2018.
- The cut-off for joining the raffle will be on 21 October 2018, at 6 pm.
- The raffle draw will be held on 21 October 2018, 6 pm at the World Trade Center Main Lobby. An alternative raffle draw date and venue may be organized by CITEM management, as may be deemed necessary.
- Only one raffle ticket per qualified overseas trade buyer is allowed. Only the registered winner can claim the prize. No replacement is allowed.
Luxe Escape Promo will give away great prizes.
- One winner of a 5D/4N vacation to a surprise destination with an exciting tour of the island prepared by the Philippines' Tourism Promotions Board.
- Registered overseas-based trade buyers joining the Luxe Escape Dream Destination Raffle Promo are encouraged to witness the drawing and selection of the Luxe Escape Raffle Promo October 2018 edition winner.
- The raffle winner will also be notified by his/her winning via email immediately after the announcement for documentation purposes.
- The winner must present to CITEM a copy of his/her passport page with photo and signature consistent with the name(s) on the ticket(s) within 30 days of the drawing or the winner’s prize will be forfeited and will be considered as a donation to CITEM.
- The Luxe Escape Raffle prize is valid for one year from the date the winner has been announced. The travel period of the raffle winner to the Luxe Escape Destination must be in conjunction to his/her next visit to a Manila FAME edition (October 2018).
By entering this raffle, the participating Overseas-based Trade Buyer:
- Accepts and agrees to be bound by all the rules, limitations, and restrictions set forth herein. The mechanics will also be posted in the website at www.manilafame.com.
- Agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material across the social media platforms by the Luxe Escape Raffle Promo Organizers, i.e., CITEM.
- Releases CITEM, its trustees, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind or caused by or resulting from acceptance, possession and use or misuse of the prize.
- The winner also agrees to indemnify and hold CITEM harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize.
- Understands and agrees that the airfare to be redeemed as a reimbursement is subject to submission of the documents mentioned in item no. 5 of A. Raffle Mechanics.
- Understands that the travel documents (passport & visa), taxes and other travel related expenses other than those included in the prize shall be shouldered by the raffle winner.
- CITEM reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and in its own discretion.
- CITEM reserves the right, at any time, to revoke, modify or suspend the Raffle if, in its sole judgment, the Raffle is not capable of being conducted as specified.
Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the raffle or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Pasay City, Philippines.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of CITEM in connection with the raffle shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the Philippines, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Philippines.
Round-Trip Economy Class Flights
**Overseas Trade Buyer is an owner or C-level executive or key influencer or recommendatory-consultant in a company engaged in the design and construction or in the manufacturing or trading or distributorship of any of the following products: furniture and furnishings, home accent, gift items, lamps and lighting, festive seasonal décor, fashion accessories and wearables, handwoven and architectural components, visual arts, health and wellness, and gourmet gifts.