Trip to Palawan Up for Grabs for Manila FAME Overseas Buyers
Adventure awaits! Pre-register now for Manila FAME, the Philippine’s premier design and lifestyle event, and get a chance to win a 4-day/3-night vacation in the lush tropical paradise of Palawan for two!
Voted as the World’s Best Island for Beaches and Natural Attractions in Travel + Leisure magazine for two years in a row, Palawan offers beautiful white sand beaches and crystalline waters as far as the eye can see.
To pre-register for Manila FAME, click here.
The raffle is open to all registered overseas trade buyers** of Manila FAME April 2017 who are at least 21 years of age and based outside of the Philippines.
- To join the raffle promo, foreign buyers must be present at the Manila FAME April 2017 edition.
- Upon arrival at the World Trade Center, Metro Manila, Philippines, foreign buyers should proceed to the registration counter to receive their raffle tickets and drop it to the designated box. The drop box will be available at the Luxe Escape Booth at the World Trade Center Main Lobby from 21 – 23 April 2017.
- The cut-off for joining the raffle will be on 22 April 2017, 2:30 PM.
- The raffle draw will be held on 22 April 2017, Saturday, 3:00 pm at the World Trade Center Main Lobby. An alternative raffle draw date and venue may be organized by CITEM management, as may be deemed necessary.
- Only one raffle ticket per qualified overseas trade buyer is allowed. Only the registered winner can claim the prize. No replacement is allowed.
The Luxe Escape raffle winner will receive a 4-day, 3-night free accommodation at a premier island resort in the Philippines inclusive of round-trip flight arrangements. This round-trip airfare is subject to reimbursement upon presentation of required documents, as follows:
- Photocopy of passport page with photo and signature
- Photocopy of passport page with arrival stamp of the Philippine Immigration
- Original Boarding Pass
- Photocopy of the airline ticket
- Photocopy of Official Receipt / Credit Card Receipt (Proof of Payment of the Airline ticket)
- Reimbursement of the airfare shall be processed upon submission of required documents to CITEM.
- CITEM shall pre-arrange the raffle winner’s stay at the resort of the dream destination and flight arrangements provided that s/he notifies the Agency, at least, two (2) months prior to the scheduled travel. Beyond this period, flight confirmation on chosen dates cannot be guaranteed.
- Registered overseas trade buyers joining the Luxe Escape Dream Destination Raffle Promo are encouraged to witness the drawing and selection of the Luxe Escape Raffle Promo April 2017 edition winner. The raffle draw will be held on 22 April 2017, Saturday, 3:00 pm at the World Trade Center Main Lobby. An alternative raffle draw date and venue may be organized by CITEM management, as may be deemed necessary.
- Once the name of the winner is announced, the resort and airline gift voucher will be presented and the winner will be invited to pose for a photo opportunity.
The raffle winner will also be notified by his / her winning via email immediately after the announcement for documentation purposes.
— In the event that the winning overseas trade buyer is not present during the awarding, an email notification will be sent to the raffle winner.
- The winner must present to CITEM a copy of his/her passport page with photo and signature consistent with the name (s) on the ticket (s). The copy passport page with photo and signature must be submitted to CITEM within 30 days of the drawing or the winner’s prize will be forfeited and will be considered as a donation to CITEM.
- The Luxe Escape Raffle prize is valid for one year from the date the winner has been announced. The travel period of the raffle winner to the Luxe Escape Destination must be in conjunction to his / her next visit to a Manila FAME edition (October 2017 or April 2018).
By entering this raffle, the participating Overseas Trade Buyer:
- Accepts and agrees to be bound by all the rules, limitations, and restrictions set forth herein. The mechanics will also be posted in the website at www.manilafame.com.
- Agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material across the social media platforms by the Dream Destination Raffle Promotion Organizers, i.e., CITEM.
- Releases CITEM, its trustees, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind or caused by or resulting from acceptance, possession and use or misuse of the prize.
- The winner also agrees to indemnify and hold CITEM harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize.
- Understands and agrees that the airfare to be redeemed as a reimbursement is subject to submission of the documents mentioned in item no. 5 of A. Raffle Mechanics.
- Understands that the travel documents (passport & visa), taxes and other travel related expenses other than those included in the prize shall be shouldered by the raffle winner.
- CITEM reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and in its own discretion.
- CITEM reserves the right, at any time, to revoke, modify or suspend the Raffle if, in its sole judgment, the Raffle is not capable of being conducted as specified.
Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the raffle or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Pasay City, Philippines.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of CITEM in connection with the raffle shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the Philippines, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Philippines.
*Round-Trip Economy Class Flights
**Overseas Trade Buyers refer to those employed in the retail/contract market designated to select and purchase stock or materials for a large retail or manufacturing business. They represent overseas mass-market retail companies; high-end/luxury market; independent retailers; wholesalers; distributors; Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment (FFNE) business agencies for the hospitality industry (hotels, cruise liners, restaurants, and airports); hotel resort developers; and commercial real estate developers or contractors.