- 15-17 October 2020
- Exhibition Hours:
- 09:00AM - 07:00PM
- World Trade Center Metro Manila
- Exhibition Size:
- 11, 300 sqm.
- Ticket Prices:
- Php500.00 - Regular
- Php400.00 - Pre-registered visitors (Register here)
- Php400.00 - Senior Citizen
- Php250.00 - Student
- FREE - Government Employees and Students from State Universities and Colleges
Local & international retailers, wholesalers, merchandising agents, trading firms/buying offices, specifiers (architects, interior designers, facilities, etc.)
Local & international manufacturers, exporters, business support organizations, designers (material sourcing, home, holiday, fashion and projects)
Furniture & furnishings, home accents, gift items, festive season décor, fashion accessories & wearables, handwoven & converted items, interior & architectural components, visual arts, health & wellness, gourmet gifts, creative industry
Manila FAME provides exhibitors and trade buyers a service tailored especially to their business needs.
- Quick and easy online registration
- Pre-arranged business matching and meetings (upon request)
- Seminars for SME business improvement
- Programs to empower young entrepreneurs and design talents
- Product development and export coaching
- Hassle-free booking of hotels and flight arrangements
Official Show Rules
Your badge may be used to access the Manila FAME based on the applied rates paid.
Registration is required before entry. CITEM reserves the right not to allow entry to a person who does not comply with the show rules.
Proper business attire is encouraged.
No ID, No Entry. Badges should be worn while inside the exhibition halls. IDs are non-transferable and must be surrendered upon request of the show secretariat/security.
Entry of guest below 12 years old inside the exhibit area is subject to the prevailing rules during the show. Only infants and toddlers in carriage may be permitted.
Picture taking is allowed with prior clearance and consent of the exhibitor concerned. CITEM reserves the right to confiscate the sketches and/or memory card of individuals caught violating this rule.